Save all our FREE wallpapers to a new folder named "iphone-wallaper". (Check back *soon* for more.)
Open iTunes® on your computer with the iPhone docked and synced
- click on iPhone under Devices - click the Photos tab and check-select "Sync photos from:"
- from the pop-up menu select "Choose folder" - navigate to the "iphone-wallpaper" folder on your computer
- You can then choose "All photos"... Apply the Sync
- Move to your iPhone.
- From your iPhone go to: Settings --> Wallpaper --> Photo Library and then choose which iPhone wallpaper you would like to set. Thats it!
- Thousands of more iPhoto Hawaiian backgrounds available from our clip art bundle.
Check out our Apps
Touch Here for the coolest 1st shooter iPhone game we've found yet... (pray tell)
Touch Here to hear a free demo of the Hawaiian Legend of Pele on your iPhone
Touch Here to see a YouTube video of the reef below the legend ...Tonggs
iTunes and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Mention of any third party does not imply endorsement or recommendation.